Tarte Sweet Kisses Lip Set


(L-R: Coral Blossom, Plummy Rose, Angelic Nude. F: Exfoliant)
I'm a huge Tarte fan and I wanted to share with you guys a promising deal if you guys are looking for some new lipsticks to add to your collection. I was originally looking for a neutral, my-lips-but-better shade that was moisturizing but still had some color. Ultimately, I ended up wanting to get Tarte's amazonian butter lipstick in plummy rose but after browsing on Ulta's website, I came across this set of 3 Tarte lipsticks with a Maracuja Lip Exfoliant retailing for $34.00. 

Each Tarte amazonian butter lipstick retails for $17 while the exfoliant retails for $16. Buying these products individually would cost $67 which means the total savings is about 50%. For a higher-end brand, this would be a smart purchase to make.

 This is by no means new, but if you're looking to save on a set of lipsticks, this is one way to go. There are two different sets you can choose from: "Pinks" and "Peachy Nudes," I chose the peachy nudes set since plummy rose was included in the set. The lipsticks themselves are smooth on the lips and feel like a balm, which is exactly what I was looking for. The colors also seem like they will suit pretty much anyone which is another great plus.

(L-R: Coral Blossom, Angelic Nude, Plummy Rose)
 
The lip exfoliant isn't so much of an exfoliant as it as an oil for your lips. There are miniscule (almost non-existant) beads in the oil, but all the same it feels incredibly nourishing on the lips. I like to take some of the oil, rub it on my lips for a couple minutes or so, and then rinse it off. My lips are way less cracked afterward.





No comments:

Post a Comment