Review | Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer



Clinique Pop Lip Color in "Nude Pop"

 Hey guys, I recently picked up one of the new Clinique lipsticks and thought I'd review it for you guys. These lipsticks are part of the same range as their blushes, which are in the cheek pop line (I've yet to get my hands on these, hehe). There's a total of 16 shades in this range, with a variety of colors. These lipsticks have a "built-in" primer and claims to give you 8-hour wear.

 I pretty much looked at 3 main categories for this lipstick: Longevity, Pigmentation, and Consistency and gave it a score out of 5 for each category.

Longevity: 3/5 Lasting power was decent if you don't plan on having a full-on meal. Snacking with this is fine and won't really affect the staying power too much, but any more than that definitely will. Considering there's a primer within the product, I was hoping for a little more staying power.

Pigmentation: 4/5 I'm a huge fan of nude and neutral shades, and the pigmentation of this particular nude shade was very nice. The color was pretty opaque and coated my lips evenly. They have a slight shimmery, sheen to them which isn't my favorite component to have in a lipstick but the opacity was great for this nude shade. The lipstick pulled a little lighter on me than it looks on the packaging but nonetheless, the color is a nice soft pink nude.

Consistency: 5/5 Very smooth and comfortable on the lips, and doesn't emphasize any dry spots or fine lines. Application was even and didn't show signs of patchiness at all.

This, product retails for $18 and can be purchased from Sephora or any department store as well as clinique's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment