July 2015 Ipsy Unbagging + Mini Review



Being the cosmetic-obsessed person that I am, I decided to subscribe to Ipsy this month and see what they have to offer. This month, I received:

-Cleanance Gel Soapless Cleanser by Eau Thermale Avene
-City Color Cosmetics HD Powder
-OFRA Cosmetics Bliss Eyeshadow
-Jor'el Parker Classico rollerball fragrance
-Teeez Cosmetics Read My Lips Lipstick

Overall I really only enjoyed 2/5 of the products I received: the eyeshadow and the powder.
The shadow is pretty pigmented and is a nice, neutral shade suitable for anyone and the powder is long-lasting and locks my makeup into place.

I really wanted to love the Teeez Cosmetics lipstick for its packaging, smell, smoothness but the color looked absolutely abysmal on me. It looked like a bright orange lipstick on me and that's the number one shade I tend to stay away from. This could've been a great product to receive if the color was a bit more neutral, especially since it's a decent size as well.

(L) Ofra eyeshadow (R) Teeez lipstick
The fragrance smelled really odd to me. Like a combination of musk and bathroom cleaning products. Not a fan.

I haven't tried the cleanser yet, but I'm typically not a huge fan of gel cleansers and I'm happy with my current skincare routine, so I'm not looking to try anything new yet. Let me know if you'd like me get back to you guys on the cleanser.


No comments:

Post a Comment